Fitness Apps

Options
I was just wondering if any of you are using a fitness app on your phone to workout/exercise at home?

I am currently hiking mountains and getting a good cardio and leg workout 5+ times a week but I need to start adding some upper body and core training. I would prefer not to join a gym, and find trying to find suitable workout videos on youtube a little cumbersome at times (any excuse not to workout... :wink: )

I thought I would try an app and came across SWORKIT last night and did a little 20 min routine which seemed to go well but thought I would see if there are any others that you love to use?

Replies

• capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I like Nike+ Training Club
  • jaroby
    jaroby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You should try fitnessblender! 600+ FREE workout videos! It is on YouTube but they've been at this for 6yrs so it's not clunky. And on their website fitnessblender.com you can search by type of workout, equipment, which body part you want to work and difficulty level 1-5.

Seriously, Kelli and Daniel have inspired sooooo many people!! It's quite convienient!
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    nm
  • aussieketogal
    aussieketogal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    jaroby wrote: »
    You should try fitnessblender! 600+ FREE workout videos! It is on YouTube but they've been at this for 6yrs so it's not clunky. And on their website fitnessblender.com you can search by type of workout, equipment, which body part you want to work and difficulty level 1-5.

Seriously, Kelli and Daniel have inspired sooooo many people!! It's quite convienient!

They look fabulous at first glance. Going to delve in and check them out further. Thank you.
  • aussieketogal
    Options
    @jaroby I tried one of Kelli's routines this morning and it was great! thanks for the suggestion.
  • tina_belg
    tina_belg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm also fan of Fitnessblender. Great workouts to choose from.
  • kellyshell215
    kellyshell215 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender is the best so far! You could also try Nike Training Club is good too, but not so versatile as fitnessblender.
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Sworkit is great to use for a quick workout
    Fitness Buddy is also a good one
  • aussieketogal
    Options
    I signed up for one of the fitness blender 8 week fat burner sets. Will see how I go. :)
  • jaroby
    jaroby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    zoemc01 wrote: »
    I signed up for one of the fitness blender 8 week fat burner sets. Will see how I go. :)

Yippee!!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I tend to collect fitness apps. LOL I use Fitness Builder and SworkIt, 7minute Workout, FitStar, the most. I have a ton more that I haven't reinstalled. LOL I also use YouTube.