Zumba users

Options
Anya143
Anya143 Posts: 27 Member
Hi there, if there is any body who uses Zumba please let me knnow the best way to start my routines, I have looked through the program and did some routines, but it doesn't tell you after how many weeks you have to go up to next level. I would like to do at least 4 to 5 times a week or every other day, the more the better.
Thank you for your support.

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Is this for a workout dvd or at the gym? i have the Zumba Wii game and i am just doing the 20 minute workouts til i have more time and feel li can go for 45 minute.
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I just got the dvds and am still on learning the steps LOL. I figure once I've masterd the rountines on the first disc and it gets boring I'll move on to the next.
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    I have been doing Zumba DVD's for several months and I do it 4-5 days a week. I say wait until you feel comfortable doing it and go up. In all honest I still am terrible with some of the routines/moves but I am still working by booty off and having fun.
  • hawaiije
    hawaiije Posts: 7
    Options
    I bought the DVDs but only have about 3 to choose from. Once I did the learning video, which I didnt feel was really necessary because they go over all the steps in the other dvds, I moved to the 20 minute one. I did that one only once and felt it wasnt enough because of all the stopping. I just tried the 50 minute party dvd and that one was pretty good, nice workout. I can see it getting boring doing it over and over and over though, so I'm looking into the new set too down the road, the "exhilarate" Well good luck!!
  • Anya143
    Anya143 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sorry, it's for Zumba wii game