Insanity!!!!!

Options
XGorgeous007
XGorgeous007 Posts: 19 Member
edited November 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey everyone anyone up for doing a round of insanity and staying accountable!? I love this workout and have personally lost 30lbs doing it consistently everyday previously. It is a great workout and pushes you to new heights you never knew you had!

Let me know if your in! This is a 2 month dedication to no matter what always pressing play everyday. We can report to each other on key testing days and help motivate one another throughout!

Daisy ..:::Add Me::..

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I do Max30 about 5 days a week now and have done 2 full 2 month programs with it. I love it. I used to do full Insanity classes when we had them local.
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yes, I'll join you. Starting today? I've done it once through before and got great results.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    i cant do insanity just yet .. i read to do the cardio recovery for a week first then start the insanity.. so for two weeks i am doing that as well as training for running an 8k.. between the two i should be in a better place to attempt the insanity program .. its intense and amazing but i do not want to kill myself over it
  • EmilieUK
    EmilieUK Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm. On week 4 day 2 of Insanity. I already tried it a couple of years ago but only managed to last the full 5 weeks. I would toI've to complete it this time.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    just keep it up...if you need a kick in the rear let us know lol