I must stay motivated

Options
After a long break of avoiding the gym I am back. Spin is my exercise favourite. Once there I am hooked. I walk a lot too. I am going to try to keep on going because if you miss once it snowballs.

I am sure I am not alone in this. We should have a weekly chat and if anyone is slacking support them to get back into it. Faye

Replies

• dmpolansky
    dmpolansky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good morning Faye! No, you are definitely not alone! I have a very hard time staying motivated myself. I do some walking/hiking a couple of times a week. I'm trying to get back into the T25 workouts. Denise
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I keep my workout clothes in a bag to take when I leave work, but do I go to the gym? Nope, I head home or to my boyfriends place or events that I have to be at because of work. I know I can't seem to get back on it now.
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi Faye!
    I haven't even been able to start working out. I used to, once upon a time, when the timing was right and my schedule made it easy. Now I'm just losing purely by calorie deficit. I would love to hear how you all get yourselves to the gym. I had the discipline to do it once...

Sam