This is roughly my 57th MFP account.

Options
2»

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    _ddgjr_ wrote: »
    It's not that it doesn't work, its that when I am stalling, which is all of the time, I sometimes feel like I need a clean slate.

How about you?

I have only had one account with MFP.
    Before that I stuck with another site for years with the same account. I'm glad I did that because I have a record of all those years even the unsuccesful ones. I changed my username once there but it was the same account.
    Mostly I think it is a pain to start new accounts, remember lots of usernames, etc.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I ragequit once, but it's a b1tch rebuilding all those recipes. I will not be deleting this account. When I get annoyed, I just log out.
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    ONLY 57?! lol I get it, I keep talking myself out of quitting this site since 30 days in...I think I'm at 165 now. Just keep an open mind and try, TRY, to surround yourself with good peeps. My name is Mike ( guess that's fairly obvious,lol) and if I can help, please feel free to add me.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    _ddgjr_ wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    What does a clean slate get you?

Absolutely nothing, of course.

I here a song coming on!

Good god, y'all! :smiley:
  • Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Same, I've been on and off here since 2010, and every time I come back I use a different account. I've had this one for a while now though so I'm hoping to not go away again.
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm on my only account. I wonder what this, "clean slate", others have referred to is? If its that clean in the first place why do you need to change it?

The only clean slate I can hope to achieve is by rectifying, as far as possible, the damage caused by my allergies and intolerance's. The first allergy, I know I encountered was to penicillin back in the 1960's. That's when my clean slate went, West! I'd not realised, neither did my doctors then, that penicillin was actively killing off my digestive microbes which formed my delicate digestive and immune systems which, might have done the job by themselves had it been given time to sort the tonsillitis. Antibiotics probably contributed to my having Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. After that, naturally I used other antibiotics, because I was told "I needed" them. (I always took the number, in the right way, to make sure they were not wasted too, building to antibiotic resistance.)

Now I find, I need special low histamine daily probiotics, to give me a life worth living. This and eliminating other health problems, intolerance's related to a compromised digestion etc, are bringing me to the only "clean" state I require. Me with my health back. Thank you.
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    @Missy1686 LOL I probably annoyed you! :p
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,402 MFP Moderator
    Options
    <-- over 7 years (July 2009) on the same account.