Core De Force by Beachbody

Options
Is anyone else excited to do this workout? The results have been amazing that the test groups have gotten! I can't wait for my package to come!!!

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    While I think most of their workouts are fine for the average Joe, I must say this one seems a bit gimmicky. Anything that gets people moving I guess. Cost seems a bit much for something so gimmicky in my opinion. Hey, at least it's not shakeology though.
  • momofGD
    momofGD Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have only done workouts that my friend has borrowed me. I mainly lift. However, she was part of the corporate test group for this and she got legit results from it so I bought it. I'm excited for her and hope I can do the same.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Well, it definitely burns some calories so if it helped her get into a deficit, that's good. If she liked the workout, that's even better.
  • FarmerLynn7
    FarmerLynn7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ordered the BOD version as soon as I got home and the first workout is done! So much fun :) I've really been looking forward to this one.
  • Fantasypugs
    Fantasypugs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried it yet but would like to.
  • fortheloveofgoldens
    Options
    Seems like a total Billy Blanks rip-off. I bet those DVD are practically free these days.
  • momofGD
    momofGD Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hornsby it's really cool that although it doesn't seem like your style, you applause people for making better choices. Props.
  • Fitmomof3nprogress
    Options
    OMG I havent seen this until now!!! Yes please sign me up !
  • jeslynn24
    jeslynn24 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I haven't received mine yet but I'm anxiously waiting. This looks like a program I can do and enjoy.
  • angelb1983
    angelb1983 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Im getting ready to order mine....cant wait!! BB always has haters but I have had some great results from many of their programs. I was always skeptical about their programs until Insanity got me in the best shape of my life a couple years ago. Im still skeptical of shakeology and would never pay that much for something I could get cheaper at a nutrition store. I seriously can't wait for this one!!
  • nicolio83
    nicolio83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I ordered the BOD Deluxe version. Today starts Week 2, Day 1. And so far, I LOVE IT!! It definitely gives me some serious calorie burn, I woke up the first few days SO sore (in a good way), it's fun and I feel pretty Bad *kitten* when I'm finished. Feel free to add me-would love to team up for motivation and support.
  • Breezy929
    Breezy929 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day 2 this morning, killer. So sore.
  • KnittingSoo
    KnittingSoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I tried one of the workouts on Beachbody on Demand and enjoyed. Will definitely be considering adding it to my collection!
  • JCo702
    JCo702 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this program...Week 2 Day 2 complete and I'm already seeing some serious toning happening...it was definitely needed after Thanksgiving overload!
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I checked it out a while ago and chose a different route that better fits my goals, but as has been said, if it's getting you moving and burning and you enjoy it, all the better. Tear it up, have fun and chase that healthy :)
  • mizztanjo2
    mizztanjo2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting CDF in January and am totally looking forward to it as well :smiley: Just finishing up Insanity first.
  • AnnyisOK
    AnnyisOK Posts: 121 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I got it Monday and started it last night! So far I like it! Those minutes really fly by. Having some pain with the back of my knee so had to take it easy but still a good burn, and fun!
    I've been looking forward to this since November. lol I enjoyed Insanity and always looking to add a fun/engaging workout in between my run days.
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I have Core De Force and have done it a few times, I love this type of workout though (kickboxing, Boxing, HIIT) I find it fun. The workouts are not long and you get a good calorie burn for 45 minutes or less, and you can make the moves as challenging as you need them to be! I am going to do them for a full 30 days to see what the results will be, excited!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Is this much different than Les Mills Combat?
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Just ordered mine last night! Can't wait to get started. Currently on week 2 of body beast , so may need to finish it first ( also a great program!)