Young 60+ Club

Options
Hi there,

Looking to support and share with those looking to reach that 100 year+ club, healthy and active. Every time I see on the news a centurion celebrating 100+ years young I tell my kids and hubby one day you'll see me on the news talking about how I made it.

I recently found an old journal, the year I turned 40 which was 22 years ago. What really struck me is that for most of my entire life I was focused on my weight, more from vanity however over the last several years it's been all about healthy living.

Would like to share my journey and looking for like individuals to share theirs.

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    69 and still trying to make improvements good luck
  • Whitbygramgirl
    Whitbygramgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I will be 60 next year - I'm having a hell of a time here - I've logged for 118 days. I have learned that I can maintain LOL. Add me on if you like!
  • grammageegee
    grammageegee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    63 here. Have been logging for about 120 days. Feeling confident I can live this new healthy lifestyle to get me to 100+ years also!
  • d_shannon5
    d_shannon5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Let me begin by saying thanks for posting. I've been using the app for a couple of years however only on my iPhone. Wow, I'm loving this on the computer, who ever said you can't teach youngish dogs new tricks. lol So how do I add?????

Inspiration for the day-The key to my overall success is not in the app, not in a book, not on a video it begins in my head :-)
  • d_shannon5
    d_shannon5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This week has been a very good week. I don't obsess over my calories, I try to focus more on macro's. My goals this week was to log daily, stay as close to my target calories as I can and workout everyday. Tomorrow I'll get on the scale only as a guide.