Looking for geeky friends

chaoticsiren32
chaoticsiren32 Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm Jessie. I'm looking to make friends to help with encouragement and advice on losing weight. I'd like to get a good support system going because I could really use the help. Plus if you're geeky I'm always down for new everyday friends as well!

Replies

• Hi names Stephan. I feel ya. Oh and I'm a kingdom hearts fanatic. Also play star wars x-wing miniature game and pokemon trading card game with my best friend. I'm 29 lol.. nice to meet you.
  • Li6erty
    Li6erty Posts: 23 Member
    Hi Jessie, best of luck in your fitness journey! Anyone here play(ed) DOFUS?
  • Schlagsie
    Schlagsie Posts: 2 Member
    Geeks are indeed the best friends!
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Feel free to add me if you feel I'm geeky enough, I love my ps4 and I'm currently readdicted to Skyrim and I'm a huge Witcher 3 fan. I cross stitch and I'm manically crocheting blankets for Christmas pressies.

I love Harry Potter, The Script, long dog walks and at 44 I'm learning to drive and next year me and my hubby are getting a caravan, i like to spread my weird geekiness in all sorts of directions.
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    I would be classified as the ultimate geek. Without a doubt. :smile:
  • peteypabl0_
    peteypabl0_ Posts: 16 Member
    Hey!! I'm looking for the exact same thing as well! :) Add me if you'd like!
  • I love books and cats.
  • kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    fr sent
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited December 2016
    If being a gamer and being a fan of movies/shows like Sherlock, GoT, Daredevil, Westworld, Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc. makes me a geek, then count me in! FR sent.
  • brisingr1094
    brisingr1094 Posts: 8 Member
    Avid reader and ultimate geek according to some people :smiley:
  • KiwiGirl91
    KiwiGirl91 Posts: 43 Member
    Complete game geek as well as book nerd! :3 finishing my last year in a IT degree and working as a contractor!
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    tumblr_inline_moc8rl3ZiD1qz4rgp.gif

No, seriously. Anyone can add me. MMO gaming, tabetop gaming, Marvel, Doctor Who, Star Wars...

I'm 30, 5'4", 130-ish (it wiggles up and down a bit.) I run. I eat sweets and pizza. I'm an Army wife getting ready to move AGAIN, and I'm a mom.
  • SuperNerd42
    SuperNerd42 Posts: 47 Member
    My people! I'm a huge bookworm. I love science fiction and speculative fiction, and I'll throw some fantasy in to balance it out. I'm always on the lookout for the next good book. I'm also passionate about the cinematic and literary worlds of LOTR, HP, Jurassic Park (I would have named this child Grant had it been a boy- seriously), Star Wars, and a couple stragglers. Also just getting back into Skyrim now that it's been remastered :D
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    I am in for some nerd friends
  • xYuKi_HiMe_SaMa7
    xYuKi_HiMe_SaMa7 Posts: 13 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi, I'm a gamer (username is my psn), I like anime, fantasy, supernatural and magic tv series and movies etc..