Nutribullet Shake Recipes

Options
DanO328
DanO328 Posts: 2 Member
Anyone have any recipes that they really love that they make in a nutribullet or blender?

I would prefer high protein recipes but I am of course open to anything. I am starting to not like eating a meal before bed to finish off my macros and am thinking a solid shake would be easier.

Thanks for any help!

Replies

• Alexistigerspice
    Alexistigerspice Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I used to do a smoothie as a preworkout snack about 30 minutes before working out that was literally as much spinach as I could fit in smooshed down into the bottom of the nutribullet, topped with a tablespoon of chia seeds, a banana, and then a splash of water. That's basically the base of all of my smoothies, sometimes I add half a cup of oats to thicken it, or I add flax seeds, and I also generally throw in some frozen fruit to make it cold and tasty. For higher calorie smoothies I'll add almonds. You could of course add a scoop of protein powder if you'd like. For vanilla/chocolate shakes I would suggest sticking to bananas and maybe throwing in some almond/cashew/dairy milk with your protein powder.
  • lilyrunsla
    lilyrunsla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Something really easy that I do often and have become addicted to is ice, almond or coconut mile, protein powder (I use Pea Powder instead of Whey) and a teaspoon of Justin's Nut Butter - chocolate hazelnut is really good. Using the Almond or Coconut Milk and Pea Power makes it GF DF. Might taste odd in the beginning but once you have it a few times it's amazing.
  • lilyrunsla
    lilyrunsla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    lilyrunsla wrote: »
    Something really easy that I do often and have become addicted to is ice, almond or coconut mile, protein powder (I use Pea Powder instead of Whey) and a teaspoon of Justin's Nut Butter - chocolate hazelnut is really good. Using the Almond or Coconut Milk and Pea Power makes it GF DF. Might taste odd in the beginning but once you have it a few times it's amazing.

You can also add some GF oatmeal to it if you want more substance.

• peter2380
    peter2380 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1 banana
    1/3 cup raspberry frozen
    1/3 cup mango peices frozen
    Apple.or orange juice
    And mango sorbet optional
    Is delicious better than a boost juice