Really need some pep talk

Options
Hello, I am at an all time low. In addition to a sinus infection that I have been fighting off, I just found out that I did not get yet another job offer (after 7, SEVEN, interviews), I am going to have to move in with my family (yet a whole other bunch of stressful issues that I was hoping to avoid...)

My fitness routine has fallen by the way side since 7/1. I know exercise makes me feel better and helps put my mind in a better place, but lately, I just feel overwhelmed, frustrated and just numb with the turn my life has taken in the past 8 months. I lost my job, had to move out of my home of 5 years...)

My fitness goal of slimming down 40lbs and being lean and sculpted was the one goal that really motivated me and helped keep me sane when every thing else is so uncertain. My rationale was that at least I can control my fitness life and have something to be proud of at the end of the year if nothing else pans out.

Currently, I am indifferent. Despite my sinus infection, I still has a waffle cone sundae, (dairy makes it worse).

I am at a stand still right now.

Replies

• Hicksbc
    Hicksbc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I understand your frustration! I love your name 40.Fab.n.fit!!! Thats you! You can do it! You can bust through this slump and come out the other side eating that icecream but exercising it off too! You can do it!!
  • ACook42
    ACook42 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well, Buck up lil' camper... I know that might not help.
    I too have been out of work for some time now and I have found that the exercise and commitment to this ONE thing in my life that I CAN CONTROL, being my health. You have to pick yourself up and start again, this is a harsh world but you will make it.
    Just think..... the better you look at your next interview, the more confident you will be IN YOURSELF. That will shine through to the next employer.

Hope I helped alittle.:smile:
  • gina1123
    gina1123 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey girl!! so you're in a little slump. You can beat this thing. That job was not meant to be, there is something else planned for you. So get up off your A## and go for a walk or to the gym. You will feel better.