Podcast recommendations?

I'm about 3-4years too late for the Fat2Fit podcasts, but are there others out there that have a similar message/stance that are a good listen??

Replies

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Jillian Michaels has one I think it's weekly
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Unfortunately I don't know what their "stance" is but I'll still make some recommendations.

1) Shredded by Science Podcast. I'm biased because I co-host some of the episodes (fireside chat, and Eat, Train, Progress Q and A series -- recording another tomorrow).

2) Sigma Nutrition Radio. Danny Lennon does an EXCELLENT job on this podcast and there are a LOT of good episodes.
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    SideSteel wrote: »
    Unfortunately I don't know what their "stance" is but I'll still make some recommendations.

1) Shredded by Science Podcast. I'm biased because I co-host some of the episodes (fireside chat, and Eat, Train, Progress Q and A series -- recording another tomorrow).

2) Sigma Nutrition Radio. Danny Lennon does an EXCELLENT job on this podcast and there are a LOT of good episodes.

Thanks! I'll try both. "Stance" may may not have been the right word, but from what I gathered they were anti 1,200 calories, bro diet, 6 days of cardio, etc. More focused on eating closer to tdee, slower but sustainable weight loss, lifting, and things like that (which I prefer). I've only been able to listen to 1 episode, so I'm basing this off of reviews and old posts.
  • aliciamsu
    aliciamsu Posts: 2 Member
    Love, love, love "Half Size Me" podcast!! It's all about slow, sustainable weight loss AND maintenance. Really good stuff in there!
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Nutrition Diva and Get Fit Guy on Soundcloud. A lot of science based stuff here.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    They haven't updated in a while, but I loved going through Physic Science Radio's archive.