Hey everyone, trying again!

Options
Did this before and had success. Lost my focus and lost ground. Staying on track this time!

Replies

• uprisingman
    uprisingman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude man. I'm almost 39 and ready to start taking responsibility for my health. God knows I owe myself at least that much... also back on here for my second time. Just want to make good on positive habits. Add me if you like.
  • richfire785
    richfire785 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks dude, I agree completely. Can't wait till I get that feeling you get when the lbs are dropping! Keep up the fight!
  • mrsgrace518
    mrsgrace518 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck
  • richfire785
    Options
    Thank you. You too!
  • BluGnat
    BluGnat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good luck with hitting your goals!
  • richfire785
    Options
    Thanks!
  • richfire785
    Options
    How do you do the followers thing?
  • Tamaroid
    Tamaroid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am back again too! This time I am determined to meet my goals and get healthy. Good luck!
  • Pringle76
    Pringle76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, how do you add friends on here?
  • richfire785
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hey Tamaroid. We don't need luck. Gonna do it!. And Pringle have no idea, but I iam glad you guys figured it out! Lol
  • joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    click on the person's name under their picture which brings up a pop up then click the name again and it bring up their page where the "Add as Friend" button appears.

Been around for a couple of years now and even though i've had forward movement it isn't linear. Lost 107 pounds to date.
  • richfire785
    Options
    Thank you, and man that is awesome! I lost 20 first time, then got side tracked and though i can do this without tracking. Lol. I was wrong and put it right back on.