bump
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this but can't actually participate until August of next year. Can I still join the group ahead of time? Hahah.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    bump
  • ahe22
    ahe22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Bump
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the challenge. Is this for a particular result or for an activity / behavior?

I would not be interested in a challenge to achieve a particular result because I don't usually see the results that one would normally expect in the time that others expect. So I would be up for a challenge to do a certain activity or to stay within calorie goals, etc.; but not to achieve a particular result.
  • ldolinsky1
    ldolinsky1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need some help. I joined the challenge but can't figure out what to do next as far as signing up entering goal weight etc. Can someone help
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I don't understand the challenge. Is this for a particular result or for an activity / behavior?

I would not be interested in a challenge to achieve a particular result because I don't usually see the results that one would normally expect in the time that others expect. So I would be up for a challenge to do a certain activity or to stay within calorie goals, etc.; but not to achieve a particular result.

Our main challenge is a weekly weigh in and final weigh in. These are awarded for teams and individually. Within this challenge each tram has its own challenge whether it be fitness or nutrition and we also have a GROUP weekly challenge that is also different each week. These are there to help us achieve our goals. You are more than welcome to join. You can always try and drop out if it isn't what you expected.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    ldolinsky1 wrote: »
    I need some help. I joined the challenge but can't figure out what to do next as far as signing up entering goal weight etc. Can someone help

Once you have joined the group just head over to the announcement titled r"egistrations and stsrting weights" follow the instructions in there and you will be assigned a team and entered into the spreadsheet.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options

Our main challenge is a weekly weigh in and final weigh in. These are awarded for teams and individually. Within this challenge each tram has its own challenge whether it be fitness or nutrition and we also have a GROUP weekly challenge that is also different each week. These are there to help us achieve our goals. You are more than welcome to join. You can always try and drop out if it isn't what you expected.

Thanks, but I'll pass. Like I said, my results do not match the way that most people can reasonably expect so a challenge based on results puts me at a strong risk of losing even if I do everything "right."
  • mari_moulin
    Options

Thanks, but I'll pass. Like I said, my results do not match the way that most people can reasonably expect so a challenge based on results puts me at a strong risk of losing even if I do everything "right."

No worries then. Good luck.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    bump
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    Hahah no offense, but I don't think you need to bump this every hour.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    :smile: joined
  • FitWithTeri
    FitWithTeri Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I cannot find where to register and enter other info, could someone help please point me in the right direction?