5'2 with 50 pounds to loose. Who is with me?

Options

Replies

• Shily81
    Shily81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3..... I have been struggling for years. 2 yrs ago I was at 228lbs and I lost 30lbs after some health issues came about I gained all the weight back plus 12 more lbs. I am now at 240 lbs and miserable. I can not seem to find the motivation or the mind set to get started and stay on track. Short-term goal is 40lbs but I would like to lose a total of 80 to 90 lbs.
  • beth8590
    beth8590 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking for help and some buddies to get through this.... Today is my first day and a little lost.. you can add me if you like... Thank you
  • emilyrosefranc
    emilyrosefranc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5'4 and my first target is 50lbs. Feel free to add me, happy to share and support x
  • izzybbz
    izzybbz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"0 trying to lose 20;30 lb! It's a struggle and I've tried numerous times and fallen off the wagon many times, but this time I really feel like it's the right time to have a complete healthy lifestyle change. For the past week I've been on 1,200 calories a day and haven't felt hungry or deprived at all - we can do it! :)
  • fishobot
    fishobot Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! 5'0" with 35-50 pounds to lose. 35 to get into the "normal weight" BMI range and we'll see what happens then!
  • jadorade91
    jadorade91 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'1 with about 30 pounds to lose. I'm taking it 5 pounds at a time because otherwise I get overwhelmed and quit every few weeks lol. Feel free to add me!! I love motivating and being motivated!
  • saanjali2003
    saanjali2003 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I m 5.2 and 25 pounds to loose..
    Quick question if anyone can help me with it is taht since 3 month I m not loosing any weight on scale but I see difference in my clothes fitting.
    I dnt know if it's good or bad.
  • SideshowTam
    SideshowTam Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi !!

I'm 26, 5'5 and have 50lbs to lose, I've already lost about 18 or so. I'm always happy to have more friends to motivate and keep on track :)
  • kt_casswell_
    kt_casswell_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    I'm 5'2 and have 38Ibs to loose. Feel free to add me as a friend for support x
  • SwathySarangapani
    Options
    I'm 5.2 and have 55 to lose.Have lost 2 pounds already.Beenon low calorie diet(1200) for about 2 weeks now.
  • mugsymugs
    mugsymugs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and trying to lose 50 pounds. I have been trying for years and it's just been so stressful in my life that I never follow through but things are calm and it's time to focus on me and I am definitely starting over today hoping for slow and steady. I would love some support and would love some friends on here as it really motivates and inspires me when I see others making it happen.
  • allthatgliitters
    allthatgliitters Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 1 ☺
  • bjade18
    bjade18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3 and I have 50-60 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me if you want. Goes for anyone. :)
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    5'5" with about 40 lbs to lose. 2lbs down so far. Gotta start somewhere right? Lets go!!! We can accomplish anything when with focus and willpower :)
  • carolaguilera58
    carolaguilera58 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello I am with you let's All motivate each other
    United we Stand
    Add me if you like
  • amberschellstihl1114
    Options
    I'm the same way!! I want too loose 44 pounds.... We can do it :)!!
  • daniellee_xo
    daniellee_xo Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    5'1 with 25 pounds to lose! We got this!
  • TeriG1007
    TeriG1007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'2" with 55-60 pounds to lose.
  • JoanSloan1
    JoanSloan1 Posts: 16 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hiya, I have just found this community
    I have had one knee replacement with fabulous results. Will have second one within 12 weeks. I have 50lb to lose too. Excess weight does nothing for our joints and I don't want my hips to be next x
  • kellymaree1985
    kellymaree1985 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'2 with 40 pounds to lose! So far i've lost 11pounds of a quarter there!!!!!