Maintaining ..... anyone??

Options
Hey all
I'm really chuffed to be at the maintaining stage now!! I'm still logging everything and think it keeps me on the right track.....I'm just wondering if anyone else out there is the same or whether I'm just a little obsessed?? :smile:

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Actually, I am in bulk mode, but I know what you are saying about being obsessed :D
  • Surrealgamer
    Surrealgamer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I still have one pound to go but I do plan to keep my food and exercise diary once I'm maintaining. I think MFP will be a great tool for maintenance. =)
  • ratkaj
    ratkaj Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    YES!! I am logging EVERYTHING and to scared to go over my calories because i think deep down I think i'm going to gain everything back. Currently I am still losing but don't want to me. I haven't found the right balance yet....
  • HJSilva
    HJSilva Posts: 29
    Options
    I use mfp to maintain also. I am obsessed but it's better than being out of shape :-)
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Same as most of you, am worried i'll gain if i don't log and keep an eye on it all...in fact i've not even changed my cals to maintenance yet...thought i'd increase slowly and build upto the maintainence level!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    I am maintaining as well. I log in every day and am trying to keep myself accoutable and eat well.
  • BArdovino78
    Options
    I just started maintaining today and will continue to log as I am super obsessed lol
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    ive been maintaining since April and still log in. I enjoy my extra calories and try to make healthy choices! Im still active and keep within my goal range. Nothing wrong with tracking if it keeps you focussed!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am at my maintenance weight, but would like to lower my %BF. That's where the logging comes in for me.