13»

Replies

• Slim_strategy
    Options
    Choc ice :3
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I don't have any regrets. If you mess up, you can "fix" it by not giving up. Just do better from that point on. :happy:
    Two small bags of Cheetos's. They are krptonite!!
    Good on you for eating small bags. I always buy big bags of chips. Have you tried the "natural" white cheddar? :love: Soooo good. I normally go through a whole bag in 2 days whenever I get them. :embarassed:
  • Rhozelyn
    Rhozelyn Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Horrible tesco scone!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    8 Tofiffee's and a Halloween size Crispy Crunch.
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Four cups of mini-marshmallows
  • anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    A dozen boneless wings from wingstop....and fries:/
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings (not because of calories but this was my first time eating them since being diagnosed with crohn's and yes I discovered they are a trigger eeek)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I left my lunch out too long, some vegetables, sardines, beans, and an egg out for too long. It tastes watery and gross
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I'll be posting here tomorrow
  • anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I'll be posting here tomorrow

Whatever you're eating ...grab that Sierra Nevada torpedo to drink it down :)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving leftovers
    (Lots of them) :bawling:
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    went drinking had 2 big beers it took up my dinner calories...then i had a burger anyway...yesterdays eating was a mess...
  • bluebell88xx
    bluebell88xx Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Some minstrels and haribo at the cinema, oops.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    A slice of apple pie last nite; it was good, but I'm allergic to some of the ingredients, and have broken out in hives on my face, neck and arms today...GRR....(What's worse, is I knew better...I always know better!)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    That horrible gingerbread caramel bar from Trader Joe's because it was a waste of calories (I almost spit it out).

Otherwise, I never regret anything as long as it's delicious.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    The A&W mozzburger combo with apple pie and then frozen yogurt in the evening.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    One of the candy bars I bought for my kid's Christmas stocking. Every year I buy their candy too early, because I'm afraid the good stuff will be all gone if I wait too long. Then I get into it! So mad at myself.
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Those chocolate covered peanut clusters. I only had a serving so that's good I guess but still...
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I've only gone off the rails once since I started tracking last January but when I go off the rails I do it in a big way: a dozen large ginger cookies from the local bakery in one day. Don't look at me!!

It was a good lesson though. I regretted it even as I was filling my face, I weighed a ton the next day, gave birth to a ginger cookie baby and remembered what it felt like to be ashamed of myself for eating like an idiot. Should be able to go another 11 months before I get crazy again LOL