How to work the inner and back of the thighs?

Options
I have been doing the JM 30 day shred for 8 days, and I can see a difference on the outer thighs. I know that fat will come off wherever it wants too, but what can I do about the back and inside of the thigh?

For my overweight size, the outer thigh looks great! :P

For cardio I try to work in walking, elliptical and Zumba. Oh and swimming! If I could just start toning up these things it would be nice. I have tried leg lifts with light weights, but I dont know if that is really doing anything... hahahaha

Much thanks!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,679 Member
    Options
    You CANNOT spot reduce with exercise, however you can "harden" your lean muscle. Squats (and not half squats), lunges, and leg curls are great here.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    ^^^ What the above poster said, and DEADLIFTS with heavy weights!
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    [/quote

Agreed!!!!
  • YellowStrawberry
    YellowStrawberry Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I know that I cannot spot reduce, but I think trying to tone the muscles will be a good start, I think?

I can do lunges... I can try full squats, but only in the pool. As for leg curls, I will see what I can work out here at home.

Thank you!
  • YellowStrawberry
    YellowStrawberry Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Would those deadlifts be hard on the knees? I think I understand what you mean by that. :)
  • danki11
    danki11 Posts: 9
    Options
    Yep! Totally deadlift...also great for the saddle bags. Always stretch and be careful.