Wii Fit

Options
Does anyone weigh on the wii fit. I am cycling and keeping fairly well with the eating part.

The wii fit tells me I am not losing weight. Tonight weighed twice and gained 2lbs?

melfyn

Replies

• kiwi1855
    kiwi1855 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing at the same time each day? As the wii will tell you "due to small changes in your body, your weight can fluctuate around 2lbs in a single day".

I weigh on the wii fit, and I find it very accurate. Dependent on what I'm eating, how I'm working out, etc, my weight fluctuates, but as long as I keep at it, if it spikes up, it goes down after a couple days.
  • beccagrande
    Options
    do you wear the same clothes when you weigh yourself?
  • beach_chelle
    beach_chelle Posts: 221
    Options
    i weigh myself on the wii fit. i also weigh roughly around the same time everyday. i used to weigh myself everyday and was fine with it, but did find it was better for my psycy that i do it once maybe twice a week. also make sure it is on a hard flat surfuce. other than that i find it very accurate.
  • goddesshanna
    goddesshanna Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wii fit can have major problems with the surfaces that it's placed on as well. Even if you are using a very flat carpet to weight on, you may find it a little more accurate if you place it on a solid, hard surface.
  • brandimarie6
    Options
    Does anyone weigh on the wii fit. I am cycling and keeping fairly well with the eating part.

The wii fit tells me I am not losing weight. Tonight weighed twice and gained 2lbs?

melfyn

i ONLY weight myself on my WII and the reason you gained the 2lbs is because your body is said to fluctuate 2lbs a day so it is better to weight yourself at the same time everyday or just use the heavy cloths setting when you weigh at a different time
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    When I did I did it first thing in the morning and naked.
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Mine will mess up sometimes when the board has been picked up and moved.
  • derrickwalls67
    Options
    ok if you have gaine ur getting musle not fat s you got to tha before you lose anymore and you got to see thats its a game too not real life but i does work for you so stay in there
  • melfynwilliams
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies will try resetting the board and putting on a hard surface. As to weighing naked this may upset my neibour as the wii is in the conservatory

Melfyn