Looking for friends needing to lose over 100 pounds

Options
I really need some support and motivation. Looking for some friends who need to lose over a hundred pounds which is similar to my goals.

Replies

• everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I think there's a group for that actually. :)

Also, you got this !
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Well, I did have about that when I started, but I have lost 14 so I'm a bit under but add me if you don't mind a small difference. :) I started Oct 11th.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose, I haven't picked an actual goal weight yet, feel free to add me.
  • Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm much older than you I have about 50 lbs to lose, already down 34 but I am happy to help support your motivation. I am on a planned meal plan. (nutrisystem). It is teaching me portion control and has plenty of variety for me at this point.
  • ludivina85
    ludivina85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 I would like to lose add me if you'd like!!
  • tbozeman19
    tbozeman19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have already lost 54 but need to lose 98 more...add me and we can help each other. I have kind of hit a plateau right now so I have to get over this hump...but I WILL succeed!!!
  • songbird13291
    songbird13291 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Lost 70, another 70 to go.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I'm down 93/110.
  • FatChickToNotSoFatChick
    Options
    I've lost around 30, still have about 100 to go, you can add me if you'd like :)
  • lynnted04
    lynnted04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Just started and need to lose 115 pounds more - lost 13 so far! Yeah! but a lot more to go.
  • vmtama27
    vmtama27 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I somehow can't add people. . . ADD ME PLEASE similar goal I've stopped loosing :(
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    im 65 of 100 down maybe i can be of some assistance :)? Feel free to message me!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I need to lose somewhere between 85 and 110 pounds (I haven't settled on an ultimate goal yet) and I'm always open to new friends!
  • BuddhaB0y
    BuddhaB0y Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm down 162 and have another 125 to go to goal. If you are serious feel free to add me. My diet sucks a lot most of the time but Its really true that it comes down to calories in v calories out.

Good luck
  • fallingwave
    fallingwave Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 80ish to go -- it's really going to depend on how I look/feel.
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I think I've sent requests to most of you guys that already posted. I have 140 to lose to get to my goal weight. There's still weight to lose after that, but I want to get to that point to figure out where to go from there. If that makes sense. I always have trouble setting an ultimate goal weight, so I'm just setting a preliminary goal weight for now. And I'm going to feel damn awesome when I get there! Anyway, anyone else can feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Down 55 with 50 to go! Let's do this!