Pregnant and looking for friends

Options
Hi, I have been on here for a while but I have taken a break through the first 6 months of my pregnancy as morning sickness was bad and I was happy just to be able to eat something!!!
I am looking for like minded friends who are looking to have a healthy life and body, during and after pregnancy :)

Replies

• TrynaGetHealthy2017
    Options
    First and foremost I am so proud of you for making a change during pregnancy. I say this because my daughter is 20 months and during my pregnancy I ate bad, did not exercise and my delivery was hard!!! Anyways congrats mama, and wishing you nothing but success along your journey!!! I am sending a friend request your way:)
  • kherting2016
    kherting2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristy! I had my first baby almost a year ago, and I'm really struggling to lose the baby weight before getting pregnant again. I'm glad the morning sickness has finally subsided!
  • MamatoMaybaby
    MamatoMaybaby Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant and overweight. I did not watch what I ate with my first pregnancy but I am trying this time! I just recently started feeling better and plan to track what I eat and get some more movement. Good luck to everyone! :)
  • branlovesu
    branlovesu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! I'm currently 21 weeks. I hadn't worked out or anything until the last couple days because my morning sickness/HG has been so bad. I'm already overweight, and have gained about 10 pounds so my OB has given me the all clear to track at "maintenance" then up it around my 3rd trimester!
  • alexandrastoica2016
    Options
    Hi there everyone. I am struggling as well. I put 26kg(52 pounds) during my first pregnancy and now I am 5 months pregnant again( gained 14 pounds already). I managed to lose 10kg(20 pounds) during the two months period between pregnancies( Dukan Diet). I would like now to connect with moms who understand the struggle so we can motivate ourselves. I want to be better this pregnancy and lose the weight in a healthy way after.
  • jessicarehll
    jessicarehll Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey there! 9 1/2 weeks here. Before I fpind put I was pregnant at 4 wks 2 days, I was doing cardio for 45 mins a day 5 days a week and heavy strength training 3 evenings a week. Once I found out, I faded off of my workput plan. Here I am 5 weeks later and getting back into doing 30 mins of cardio 5 days a week and NO heavy strength. I may re-add weights at a lighter level next week.