Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends needing to lose over 100 pounds

I really need some support and motivation. Looking for some friends who need to lose over a hundred pounds which is similar to my goals.

Replies

• everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    edited November 2016
    I think there's a group for that actually. :)

Also, you got this !
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Well, I did have about that when I started, but I have lost 14 so I'm a bit under but add me if you don't mind a small difference. :) I started Oct 11th.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 303 Member
    I have about 100 pounds to lose, I haven't picked an actual goal weight yet, feel free to add me.
  • Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    I'm much older than you I have about 50 lbs to lose, already down 34 but I am happy to help support your motivation. I am on a planned meal plan. (nutrisystem). It is teaching me portion control and has plenty of variety for me at this point.
  • ludivina85
    ludivina85 Posts: 3 Member
    I have about 100 I would like to lose add me if you'd like!!
  • tbozeman19
    tbozeman19 Posts: 6 Member
    I have already lost 54 but need to lose 98 more...add me and we can help each other. I have kind of hit a plateau right now so I have to get over this hump...but I WILL succeed!!!
  • songbird13291
    songbird13291 Posts: 120 Member
    You can add me too. Lost 70, another 70 to go.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    I'm down 93/110.
  • I've lost around 30, still have about 100 to go, you can add me if you'd like :)
  • lynnted04
    lynnted04 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, Just started and need to lose 115 pounds more - lost 13 so far! Yeah! but a lot more to go.
  • vmtama27
    vmtama27 Posts: 43 Member
    I somehow can't add people. . . ADD ME PLEASE similar goal I've stopped loosing :(
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    im 65 of 100 down maybe i can be of some assistance :)? Feel free to message me!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,787 Member
    I need to lose somewhere between 85 and 110 pounds (I haven't settled on an ultimate goal yet) and I'm always open to new friends!
  • BuddhaB0y
    BuddhaB0y Posts: 199 Member
    I'm down 162 and have another 125 to go to goal. If you are serious feel free to add me. My diet sucks a lot most of the time but Its really true that it comes down to calories in v calories out.

Good luck
  • fallingwave
    fallingwave Posts: 108 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have about 80ish to go -- it's really going to depend on how I look/feel.
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    I think I've sent requests to most of you guys that already posted. I have 140 to lose to get to my goal weight. There's still weight to lose after that, but I want to get to that point to figure out where to go from there. If that makes sense. I always have trouble setting an ultimate goal weight, so I'm just setting a preliminary goal weight for now. And I'm going to feel damn awesome when I get there! Anyway, anyone else can feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    Down 55 with 50 to go! Let's do this!