Has anyone tried the 17 day diet?

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump
  • brandimarie6
    Options
    no but i think i might do you know how it works- what you do while your on it? :bigsmile:
  • stephanieharmon
    stephanieharmon Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    yeah I tried it a while back .. I have a FB friend who has lost great on it .. I found it too hard to not have fruit as much as I like ... you are limited to twice a day .. I didnt totally stick to the diet so I didnt really lose more than about 5 pounds in the first 17 days ... it was too hard for me and too limiting :( but I do like some of the ideas he has and I do follow it just tweaked it a little so I combine some of his ideas with weight watchers and then I also am now counting calories .. I need to be flexible and not follow a strict diet as I have a teenage daughter who is watching my eating habits (she is skinny so no worries about overeating now) but I dont want her to get into the "diet" habit ... I also have a young 9yo son who is a little chunky and so Im trying to be a good example to all my kids :) Good luck !!!
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Check out this thread alot of people doing the 17 day diet, really is good i tryed it just wasn't able to stick to it but many people have followed the plan and have lost weight.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/279777-the-17-day-diet?hl=17+day+diet&page=4#posts-3811464

Hope this helps.
  • Dorota777
    Dorota777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did,works preety good, first 4 days I was hungry, after that was much easer. I lost 10 lb,still on diet. If you like yogurt,vegi and NO salad dressing- it is for you
  • schiesm
    schiesm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am only 12 pounds away from my final weight loss goal, but i really just need to lose a couple inches in my legs and butt to be done, does this diet help lose inches too?