favorite beer

Options

Replies

• anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Loving chocolate/coffee tasting porters & stouts.
    Try ballast point victory at sea ♡
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I lived in Belgium near the Westmalle abbey. Also a fan of Leffe and one I was into right before I left Tongerlo
  • soundpressure80
    soundpressure80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Victory Golden Monkey. Love the Belgium Tripels
  • _ddgjr_
    _ddgjr_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    All time? Westvleteren 12.
    Occasional drinkers? Pliny the Elder
    Regular indulgence? Most of the local IPAs that I can get a growler of do nicely.
  • JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I don't do craft beers. I drink water. Coors Light. It's sad, but I go with what I know.
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Northern Canada - Grain Bin - Fall lager - Haven't seen it listed at any of the other Grain Bin Micro's so it seems to be a local thang - Only available for about 2 months :'(

Pipestone Pale and Red Willow Amber :)
  • anjulajj
    Options
    _ddgjr_ wrote: »
    Regular indulgence? Most of the local IPAs that I can get a growler of do nicely.

Pliny is a great occasional ipa it's very hard to find. If you get your hands on one enjoy that baby:) what local breweries do you have? We have great ipa's here in sacramento. Track 7 and knee deep brewery have a great line of ipa's if you ever get a chance to try them.
  • anjulajj
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Dos Equis

Not a terrible beer:)
  • anjulajj
    Options
    anjulajj wrote: »
    Dos Equis

Not a terrible beer:)

I don't always drink beer, but when i do, i drink dos equis
    It is taco tuesday! Go grab some tacos and a Dos equis:)

• _ddgjr_
    Options
    _ddgjr_ wrote: »

Pliny is a great occasional ipa it's very hard to find. If you get your hands on one enjoy that baby:) what local breweries do you have? We have great ipa's here in sacramento. Track 7 and knee deep brewery have a great line of ipa's if you ever get a chance to try them.

Track 7 isn't bad. Ive always found Knee Deep highly overrated. I've had a couple of beers that had turned pretty early. Their collab with Kern River a couple of years ago was good....

I live in Orange County, so I have immediate access within ten minutes to Bottle Logic, Chapman Crafted, Cismontane, Bruery, Noble, Bootleggers, Stereo, Valiant...Golden Road and Karl Strauss opened tasting rooms a couple of minutes away.

Not to mention San Diego County is only an hour and some change away, as is the IE and Los Angeles. world is our oyster here.
  • _ddgjr_
    Options
    Also, for all the comments on Rogue...they've developed a reputation for treating their employees like absolute *kitten*...for me, not only is their beer totally overrated in the modern craft landscape, but I don't want to support a place with that kind of reputation either.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    7u24cyl8jy8n.jpg

Just threw back three of these at lunch. Not bad. Peanut butter good. Beer good. Together? Not bad. Lol
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Black Butte Porter
  • DayleCC
    DayleCC Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    DayleCC wrote: »
    Alexander Keith's and Magners Irish Cider
    Magners is a great cider! Do you have preference from bottle or can??some people do have a preference..also my first time ever trying Magners was because I did a beer mix and combined lagunitas aunt Sally which is a sour mash ale with the Magners cider...delicious!

I enjoy the Magners Cider in the can (which I pour into a cold glass from the freezer) Which is weird cause I enjoy my beer in bottles LOL and that mix sounds delicious!! I'm definitely going to try that on cheat day ;)
  • ouija1
    ouija1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Best so far is Siren & Cigar City collab Caribbean Chocolate Cake. Had Cloudwater's v9 on Monday too. Beer is good for you!
  • dwatkins23
    dwatkins23 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lost40 Love Honey Bock :smile: And there is a nanobrewery in N. Arkansas - Gravity Brewworks - that I love. Haven't tried anything there that I didn't like.