Future NSV??

Options
soonersgirl
soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
Besides the obvious (losing weight and feeling better) what is your #1 NSV that you are looking forward to?

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to be able to shop in regular stores. I have an old pair of jeans I want to fit in
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I have a wedding to go to in September..so my NSV would be for my husbands sister in law to be totally shocked that I lost all the weight..considering she always commented on how fat I was at family functions..
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I agree...shopping in regular stores...there are currently NO plus size stores in my town anymore and I'd love to be able to go to Old Navy or NY & Co and grab new clothes. Also...finding shoes that fit correctly...all the cute ones don't come in wide...I want to have regular feet again!
  • WifedUpMartin
    WifedUpMartin Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely looking forward to being comfortable on an airplane! Ok well maybe comfortable is an overstatement... I'm looking forward to not having to worry about if I need a seat belt extender or not and not getting an anxiety attack when flying somewhere is mentioned!
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    To be able to feel comfortable in shorts, or a skirt, etc. I really do not like my legs at the moment and it is very hard to live in San Diego and not show leg!!
  • soonersgirl
    Options
    yeah i also i wanna be able to walk into any store i want and find clothes that fit....
  • soonersgirl
    Options
    i also wanna wear short sleeves!!! i am so embarrassed by my arms that i always wear at least 3/4 sleeves :(
  • brandimarie6
    Options
    To be able to feel comfortable in shorts, or a skirt, etc. I really do not like my legs at the moment and it is very hard to live in San Diego and not show leg!!

since you said its hard to live in san diego and not show leg until you get to where you are comfortable with showing your leges try cargo Capri's they are in style this summer :)
  • mandy2571
    mandy2571 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    To stop hiding from the cameras. Wait, no maybe to hear "wow, you have lost a lot of weight". Hold on, maybe to walk up stairs without stopping for a breath, hmm, I take that back maybe it's to wear cute clothes again. err, I mean going zip lining without worrying about the max weight. Oh geez, can I take that back and change it to....

EVERYTHING!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!