Hi! I'm new!

Options
Hello! I'm new to My Fitness Pal and am pretty excited! I haven't had much luck dieting in the past, but I've never had such a comprehensive tool for tracking all of my progress before. Any other newbies out there worried about their Starbucks habit? ;)

Replies

• Cjkinser
    Cjkinser Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined today. I'm more worried about my Pepsi habbit. :)
  • Annamotion
    Annamotion Posts: 16
    Options
    I just started too , if ua have to have starbucks i always get a small light mocha frappacino with no whip cream - you have to treat urself everyone once in awhile
  • lorena2983
    lorena2983 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new too...lol...I have been doing really good on this I stared 3 weeks ago and have lost about 7 pounds.
  • robynya
    robynya Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi I'm new..

I have/had a starbucks habit.. now I limit to about once a week for my latte.. it is hard though. I miss them..
  • DGSki
    DGSki Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good luck with weight loss, I just started and love the support and motivation this site offers. We are all here for one goal and that is to be healthy! I believe you will succeed if you use the tools provided here! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • christinaburns
    Options
    I will have to play around with my "skinny" options at Starbucks--I know they have a few, but I don't know the details. I've been getting the same drink for years (Iced quad venti no whip white mocha!) and just found out (thanks to this website) that those suckers are over 600 calories each! OUCH!
  • terri0804
    terri0804 Posts: 20
    Options
    i joined about a month now and i have a addiction to Pepsi ..cut right down to one glass if that..g.ood luck to you
  • megs119
    megs119 Posts: 5
    Options
    definitely--I actually am a barista in a small coffee shop during the summers. It's been HARD to say no to my favorite lattes!
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Never been to starbucks (:drinker: , coffe's not my thing) but my Mcdonald's addiction is my hardest habit to break. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I hope you find much success in your journey here.