NSV!

Options
So, I went with my fiance and some of his buddies to a sports bar last night. While they had pizza and beer, I had a chef salad (dressing on the side) and 3 glasses of water. As much as i LOOOVVEEE pizza and beer, I just couldnt let myself give in -well, i did cut one piece in half and ate half, but not the whole piece..and they're small pieces too, so I felt this was as much as I would let myself do. And that salad was amazing! I know it's not much of a nsv, but considering everytime we'd go out for pizza and beer, I would always indulge like everyone else; and last night I didnt! My willpower is getting stronger!

Replies

• mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    That is great!!!! WTG
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Way to go.
    And as for having that little bit of pizza, You can't deny yourself something you love it will only make you crave it more.
    I snitch a spoonful of this or that just to taste it and realize that it is to salty or just doesn't taste good to me anymore.
    Good luck on your journey
    Kim :)
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This is an excellent NSV.
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Good for you. It takes a lot of willpower. You should be proud!
  • change_happens
    Options
    Good job!
  • KAT1892
    KAT1892 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome success! Willpower against temptation is something I struggle with. Good job for staying strong!
  • DurdenCycles
    DurdenCycles Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean? I'm sure it is something obvious. I just can't figure it out.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean? I'm sure it is something obvious. I just can't figure it out.

Non-scale victory :smile:
  • DurdenCycles
    DurdenCycles Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    OK, I understand. Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!