Problems with Zumba for Kinect

Options
Does anyone have a problem getting the little hand at the bottom of the menu screen to slide? I can't "grab" onto that little icon to move the menu so I can play :( Anyone know how to fix it if you have encountered this or is my game just maybe a bad copy?

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    pretty much all of my kinect games are super touchy... have you tried differing the lighting in the room? Sometimes I need more light and sometimes I need less light... Also have the camera re-adjust

Hope this helps!
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have that problem too! I just unplug my kinect sensor and put it on again until it works.
  • dsreilly
    dsreilly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I exchanged mine for biggest loser as kinect game is cr*p!! lol!!! Not sure about the menu thing, i just danced around like an idiot, managed to get everything right(which i clearly wasn't doing), n put it back in the case!!!
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    I lowered the blinds in my living room and now it's working..lol That is crazy!! Thanks so much~
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Hm, that's odd. Have you tried reconfiguring the kinect? I gave up on the zumba kinect and just stick with the dvds now. Hope you get it figured out!
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    I exchanged mine for biggest loser as kinect game is cr*p!! lol!!! Not sure about the menu thing, i just danced around like an idiot, managed to get everything right(which i clearly wasn't doing), n put it back in the case!!!

Haha! I know how you feel..I feel like a complete crazy person while I'm doing it. I do enjoy the calorie burn from it though and it is kinda fun to me :)
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've never had a problem with it. You're always supposed to play with your blinds closed and minimum sunlight in the room if that helps. :)
  • fairbanksmommy
    fairbanksmommy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for the Wii. I have only done it once because it frustrated me to no end! I wanted so badly to do the moves right, and even in the step by step training they have, I still managed to get frustrated. The remote is so touchy that even when I did a move wrong, it still told the game I was right, and moved on. So I had to start all over again just to try and learn ONE dance move! Anyone else have this problem? I realize that it is not necessary to know each move just right, but I'm OCD, so it drives me insane!!

I also have Biggest Loser for the Wii, and I like it for the most part....just don't seem to have enough motivation to turn the darn thing on and play it.....Between kids and work...I'm tired at the end of the night and crave my pillow more than food lol.
  • mixbl
    mixbl Posts: 20
    Options
    My wife and I love to do the Zumba for Kinect. Glad that you got it to work. Beginner work out number 2 is easier to get a handle on than 1.