New Fitness Pal Member!!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Celeste. I am 26 and reside in Washington state.I am currently at 194lbs at 5'1.
I have been an emotional eater for years but now I know it's time to become healthy again. I use to be a member over on SparkPeople, however, it only seemed to last 2-3 weeks before I gave up again. I am trying to eat healthier by the day and work out more and more---especially since I am now taking martial arts twice a week lol

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Celeste

Replies

• Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 191 was my starting weight too! I'm one of those people who just loves food, esp fast food. That's my downfall. Feel free to add me for support. We can do this!
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    You are in the right place for encouragement and support!! Strength to you! x
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck!!
  • dsreilly
    dsreilly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I gotta admit, this place is fantastic!! Better if you find good friends and inner strength!!!! Welcome :)
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I started at 195-ish. You'll make it so long as you don't give up! :)
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I gave up on sparks people too, haha : ). So far myfitnesspal has been more effective than sparks ever was, so I think you'll do great!
  • Ellastrong
    Ellastrong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The support on MFP is amazing, and definately the key to seeing results! Feel free to add me, as I understand all about emotional eating and how hard it is to stop.