Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbie :)

Just wanted to say hello! I am super excited to get started on my weight loss journey. My weight has been a roller coaster ride for the past 6 years. I had my second daughter 9 months ago and this is the heaviest weight I've ever been. Time to get my butt in to gear! I love working out but not so much eating healthy. I come from an Italian/Mexican family so eating healthy is sooooo hard!!!!! Anyways, I can at least workout and try to eat as healthy as I can. I'm excited to use The FitnessPal app! Need some motivational friends on here too! I'd love to chat and hear about your success! God Bless! Xoxo

Replies

• donna4025
    donna4025 Posts: 2 Member
    I m new too....waiting on my smart watch arriving so i can use the app properly!.....
  • MrTru007
    MrTru007 Posts: 12 Member
  • stepfanny1969
    stepfanny1969 Posts: 5 Member
    Just wanted to say hello! I am super excited to get started on my weight loss journey. My weight has been a roller coaster ride for the past 6 years. I had my second daughter 9 months ago and this is the heaviest weight I've ever been. Time to get my butt in to gear! I love working out but not so much eating healthy. I come from an Italian/Mexican family so eating healthy is sooooo hard!!!!! Anyways, I can at least workout and try to eat as healthy as I can. I'm excited to use The FitnessPal app! Need some motivational friends on here too! I'd love to chat and hear about your success! God Bless! Xoxo

• stepfanny1969
    stepfanny1969 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm new to this as well. Learning the app too. I don't even know how to add friends on here. If you do, let me know. :smile: