Small NSV

Options
Betmar83
Betmar83 Posts: 30 Member
I wore a tank top in public today for the first time in 13 years. I was very nervous about it, but I did it. It might not be a big deal to a lot of people but, it meant a lot to me.

Replies

• katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a great NSV! :)
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Congrats!!
  • twilla367
    twilla367 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wtg!!
  • jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    Be proud of yourself! The weight is one part of the problem, but I think a lot of us have self esteem issues too.. so it's amazing that you overcame your fears and wore your tank top! I also think that we tend to worry more about what people think of us, when the reality is they are so busy thinking about their own insecurities, they prob don't even notice us. Congrats to you!
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is so awesome! There are a lot of people (including myself) who still will not wear one out in public. That's great : )
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    you go girl!!
    you must be proud!
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! I tottaly get it!!! I won't ware a tank in public at all!!! YET!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
    You should'nt be nervous!
    Its a huge victory, this increase in confidence to be able to wear a tank top!
    Im still too embarrassed too sometimes.
    I'l wear a jacket to cover my arms..
    So congratulations!!! ^-^ ^-^
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That's great! I don't tend to wear them in public but I do around the house. That's a great NSV.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!