*BIKINI READY* team! Common Goal ~ lose those last 5-20 lbs!

Hi Everyone!

I'm lkitty633 AKA Lauren and Im 30 years old. I began the 30 day shred 5 days ago! Ive worked out with Jillian's routines in the past BFBM & NMTZ and got in the best shape of my life. 5'3" toned and healthy 107 lbs.

Life got crazy and I have not worked out much for 2 years! 10lbs crept on living me skinny fat and a little flabby with some cellulite. (which I know is normal but its worse with these 10 lbs) ;(

Well I'm now settled with a good job in nyc and a wonderful live in boyfriend. Its time to get back in shape, feel sexy and healthy and fit into some of my favorite clothes that aren't quite as flattering these days! ;)

Currently Im eating a diet high in protien and around 1200 cal. Im doing the 30 shred by Jillian Michaels 6 days as well. Im already seeing increases in energy and elevated mood! ;)

I'm looking to build a group or team of women to encourage support and motivate each other to lose those last 5-20lbs! Tips, routines, diets, venting... we can all use some likeminded friends.

So Who's In? Anyone want to go on this journey with me?

Hope to get to know you,

~lauren*

Replies

• GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Sign me up!! I'm trying to loose around 15 pounds(as of now), and would love to join a team for encouragement : )
  • lkitty633
    lkitty633 Posts: 42 Member
    Regretrella! YAY welcome lets do this! ;)
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Count me in! I think it's a great idea! :)
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Count me in!! Looking forward to it!
  • lkitty633
    Welcome Jesienia! We can do this! ;)
  • me me me!

i'm going to hawaii w my boyfriend mid september and i'm working on 20lbs.... although 10 i think would be great too!!!!!
  • lkitty633
    Roxiedo, Im getting excited! I really need some support from everyone! Going straight home and working out has really been a challenge and its only been 5 days LOL
  • lkitty633
    Welcome threeringed girl! You must be so excited for your trip! Toning helps wonders even when you don't lose weight! You will be looking hot by Sept! ;)
  • pkarim
    pkarim Posts: 171
    yes! my goal is 10 pounds by the end of the summer :)
  • Hello Everyone!

Count me in. I would like to lose about 10-15 lbs. I've gained about 10 during the past year. I took a job where I'm constantly sitting at a computer and involves very little movement at all. I recently received a certification as a Zumba instructor therefore, I'm hoping the extra workouts will help with my weight loss.

Tiffany
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 192 Member
    Count me in....I'm looking to lose 15 pounds!!!!
  • lkitty633
    Welcome Kia148, Septemberfire & pkarim! Lets see how many people join our team and begin correspondence between all tomorrow!

Go *BIKINI READY* TEAM!
  • lkitty633
    Anyone else care to join? We are brand new and starting tomorrow! ;)
  • Hey sign me up! great idea :) I'm looking to loose between 15 and 20lbs
  • lkitty633
    Hey Monkeybusiness! Welcome! Ok looks like we have a great bunch of ladies to begin to get fit!
  • lkitty633
    Last hour to join then I think we should have our own, invite only group and get to really know each other! What do you girls think? Lets do this! <3 lauren
  • Sabiee
    Sabiee Posts: 2 Member
    I m in .want to loose 10 Pounds by mid august ,
  • Hey! I'm interested in joining. I've lost 20 so far, but have plateaued over the past month and I'm ready to start working again on that last 20
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member

If I join, do I have to wear a bikini....?

=/
  • lkitty633
    Hey everyone! How are things going?