Never thought I'd be doing this

Options
Just a few months ago I weighed around 210 and never thought I'd get below 200 pounds again in my life. And then for whatever reason I got a bug up my butt to do this (okay, actually it was because my grandmother asked me if I was gaining weight) and I'm amazed at how a little simple calorie counting can make a difference.

At first I was just going to try to get down to 195 or so, but after 45 days I've lost about 16 pounds and am at about 193, and I don't feel like stopping! I'm going for 180, which is what I weighed my senior year in high school (21 years ago) and is still towards the higher end of what's healthy for my size and age.

It's so cool looking in the mirror and seeing that double-chin that was developing melting away day by day. Feeling really good about this whole process. Myfitnesspal is great - it's free, it has so much good information, the iPhone app is incredibly useful, and one of my favorite things about it is reading all your thoughts, experiences, and inspiring success stories.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!