I'm New

Options
I have never done an online diet. I am diabetic and need to learn some food control. Hopefully this will be a good place for me.
I don't know how to blog. When I go to tools there is no add post selection???

Replies

• littlegolynda
    Options
    I have never done an online diet. I am diabetic and need to learn some food control. Hopefully this will be a good place for me.
    I don't know how to blog. When I go to tools there is no add post selection???
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi.

First off, welcome. I'm rather new too -- I've been lurking around here for a few weeks. I am also diabetic (Type I), but I'm going off on a tangent now.

It's not the tools section on your homepage... it's the tools section on your blog.
    Once you click the "My blog" link or whatever it is from your home screen, and your blank blog comes up, on the right hand side there should be a link about halfway down the page that says tools -- under there is a link that says add post.

Let me know if you still can't find it, I'll provide more specific instructions.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on here for 3 weeks about...my brother is type 1, so I am here for you!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There are fine people here who will love to help you on your journey.

As for you blog...If you go to my home then click on my blog then add a post.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love it here! Everything on here is great for your weight loss journey! Good luck to you all!
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    It's a new experience. You have to do the work, but it is worth it. My mom just started today too. Just keep your eyes on the goal. There is a really great support network here so if you need anything, just let us know. You've already taken the hardest step of getting set up!
  • grasshopper165
    grasshopper165 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Pam and I am new too. I am working on losing 40 pounds this year and looking for support, Thanks:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know that you will love it here if you don't already, I do I love it so much. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.