Personal trainer looking for friends

Options
I am a certified personal trainer. I follow the ketogenic diet .. ATM I am 9% body fat . Add me and ask me whatever you need I want to help people help themselves . Lets push each other to the next limit

Replies

• msolano713
    msolano713 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for others doing KETO since I surely could use the support and info!
    I have not felt much relief yet, feel like I am gaining not losing. Although I have not gotten on the scale.
    What do I set my macros on here to? I have it at 5% carb, 75% fat, 20% protein. Is that correct? What about salt intake?
    thanks!!!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    What do you recommend for training the abs?
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I find I can get to about 55% fat per day. Any advice on foods to eat to increase it to about 65-70%? Find it hard to get to the 70% number
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Please explain more about the keto diet, b/c I'm interested and currently in a calorie deficient diet.
  • rashoaf
    rashoaf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have mine set to 20% carbs, 20% protein, and 60% fat. And I can hit those most days, and stay in ketosis with intermittent fasting. Even getting all my carbs from fruits and veggies, it's hard for me to drop below 20%.
    What I like best about a Keto diet, is that I don't get HANGRY any more. When it's time to eat, I feel I'm hungry, but not like I'm about to die... and as such everyone around me too.
    My desire for salty food did increase once the carb flu was over. I added himalayan rock salt to my grinder and use that to taste.
    One thing that has helped me is having higher protein/fat foods, is to have snacks on hand. Almonds/Walnuts/seeds nuts thrown in my bag or a half dozen hard boiled eggs at any given time.
    Cooking with butter is another way to add the fat to veggies, eggs, etc as well as make it tasty!
  • cataire3
    cataire3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm considering it. I want to lose five more pounds, maybe. But mostly, I want the health and energy I've heard it can help with. What are your thoughts on MCT oil?
  • WW1984
    WW1984 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi Richard. I sent you a friend request along with a question.