In Desperate Need Of Motivation!

Options
Hey Everyone! Im in need of some motivation... I cant seem to motivate myself.. I think I get discouraged way to easily when I dont see results in a few days! I know I know thats not how it works.. :bigsmile: Anyways Im needing to lose 60lbs.. Whoa thats a lot when you actually see it written.. Anyways im trying to lost my baby weight... I was wondering if anyone out there wanted to be a workout buddy/supporter we can do the same program or whatever and just msg each other daily or every few days with our progress and if we did or didnt workout etc.. I would LOVE for someone to help me out here!! Thanks a lot btw add me as a friend if you d like im still new here. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DivineSensation
    DivineSensation Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey......add me. What is it that you are working on? After my mom-n-law leave, I will need someone to keep me on my toes as well and I really don't want to or need to slack off. I just had my fourth kid 4 months ago. I have been pregnant since 2009. Idon't need to lose weight, I really want to tone and get my stomach down.