My first NSV's!!!!

Options
Well since my shorts are loose and driving me crazy.. I decided to see what small clothes I had in my drawer.. bottoms wise.. Right now I wear a 11 or 10/11 .. which are loose...

I found:

A size 9 pair of jean shorts. They are snug but not too bad!!! so I got me another pair of shorts to wear woohoo!!

A pair of express dress pants I got from some place..they are a size 8.. when I got them.they were tight on the belly.. now they fit just right!!! Well besides being too long.. maybe my MIL can fix that for me :)

Lastly a pair of Jeans my sister gave me over 6 months ago.. that were too small for her.. they are 11R. they are zana dis. I'm thinking they ran small because there were tight in the belly and the thighs.. now they fit perfect!!!

I still need more shorts.. But I'm so happy right now :D

Replies

• jezzi4ever
    jezzi4ever Posts: 100
    Options
    That's fantastic! I bet you're feeling so great. Keep up the good work!
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congrats. The NSV's can be the best thing when you dont see a lot of scale movement.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    That is terrific, I love being able to pull out clothes you have not worn for awhile. I had bought two new pair of shorts about 5 years ago. Hopefully soon, I will actually be able to wear them. Keep up the good work!
  • froggy1057
    froggy1057 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great news, I just recently went down a size, and that was from a 16 to a 14 and I was excited. Will be thrilled when it's a 12.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!