Any college students out there?

Options
124»

Replies

• risaiz
    risaiz Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm also a college student. I work full time and go to school 3/4 time. It's difficult to juggle both as well as exercise and such. I understand how difficult it can be. Feel free to add me :)
  • lola8403
    lola8403 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It is so hard to keep weight under control in college. Right now between work and school I have a hard time finding the time to workout like I should.
  • bcrugbygirl
    bcrugbygirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm going into school for my elementary school education am thinking of teaching grades 4/5/6/7 ish just graduated with my Bachelors in June 2010 and have been working for a non-profit childrens organization
    Please feel free to add me =)
    Looking to meet new people =)
  • crazyandie
    crazyandie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a university student as well. I'm in a fast track program so school tends to cut into my workout time. I am working out the summer at the gym and going to be going to the gym at my university. I think that when school starts in September I might have a hard time to get to the gym and might not have enough motivation. I hope I can do well. So far so good. Add me as a friend... I'm always willing to share the secrets of the gym. So far I have lost 15 lbs and ideally I would like to be down 15 lbs more by the end of August.
  • lmaharj
    lmaharj Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Creative writing and anthropology is a interesting combo. I'm currently studying Sign Language and History. I also studied Business Management/Marketing and Elementary/Early Childhood Education - Mathematics; I get not knowing where to fit it into your schedule. Maybe we can work together for motivation!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Bridget, I'm a 5th year Liberal Arts/Poli Sci Major! Feel free to add me!
  • allywelch_88
    Options
    I'm doing postgrad in clinical psychology in Australia, and would love to connect with other young ppl too:D good luck with your goals-hope to connect soon!
  • optimusmom
    optimusmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I will be starting my third year of nursing school in the fall and I know all too well the trials and tribulations of trying to manage a healthy lifestyle and school at the same time.
  • alisonbank
    alisonbank Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i'll be a senior in the fall :) getting in shape for my final year before graduation and grad school . feel free to add!
  • K251
    K251 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior in wildlife ecology :) Feel free to add me! I'm on a path to go from 244 to 130.
  • wackedoutpet13
    wackedoutpet13 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student too! And I'm always looking for more MFP friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • conn84
    conn84 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, I'm a University student and hear ya loud and clear on the balancing studies with healthy habits. It's easy to blow a great week of healthy habits the day before a paper is due, pulling all nighters, indulging in cheap pizza and lots of coffee to stay awake, etc. I'm new to this site and my goal is to drop the 40lbs I've collected from college and university.
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Sophomore Studio Art major! :)