Dropped a size!

Options
I met one of my goals so I got to go shopping! We are going on vacation on Saturday and I needed some new pants and was hoping to get a new swimsuit. (Going to Florida) Well, my jeans are now a size 12! I haven't worn a 12 since I was a teenager! They are a bit snug but they are stretch jeans so the longer I wear them the more comfortable they will get. And I was really surprised that the swimsuit I got fits as well as it does! I am really self conscience about my thighs because they are very white and not so toned! But the rest doesn't look TOO bad. Maybe I'll post a picture on the site one of these days. (I don't want to scare anyone! Might need to wear sunglasses!) I feel a lot better about myself, even though I still want to lose another ten pounds or so. So I am pretty excited about that! It was really nice to go buy a couple of things, especially in smaller sizes! I hope I get to buy more stuff in another ten pounds! I'll probably have to!:bigsmile:

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    I met one of my goals so I got to go shopping! We are going on vacation on Saturday and I needed some new pants and was hoping to get a new swimsuit. (Going to Florida) Well, my jeans are now a size 12! I haven't worn a 12 since I was a teenager! They are a bit snug but they are stretch jeans so the longer I wear them the more comfortable they will get. And I was really surprised that the swimsuit I got fits as well as it does! I am really self conscience about my thighs because they are very white and not so toned! But the rest doesn't look TOO bad. Maybe I'll post a picture on the site one of these days. (I don't want to scare anyone! Might need to wear sunglasses!) I feel a lot better about myself, even though I still want to lose another ten pounds or so. So I am pretty excited about that! It was really nice to go buy a couple of things, especially in smaller sizes! I hope I get to buy more stuff in another ten pounds! I'll probably have to!:bigsmile:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    That is AWESOME.......and Florida will be that much better!!! Enjoy and keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:

dd
  • annathelu
    annathelu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Huge Congrats. Have a great time on the beach!
  • ugalisa
    Options
    That is AWESOME news! Have fun at the beach!
  • brendab
    Options
    :happy: Man I think that is just FABULOUS !!!!! I hope you have a blast!
    Brenda B
    :drinker:
  • Panthera
    Options
    Congratulations! And enjoy Florida!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! That is sooooo great! I can't wait for that to happen to me and reading about others doing it keeps me motivated!!! Congratulations on a job well done!!!
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you!! Isn't that a great feeling?
    :drinker:
    (that little guy is drinking water, of course...)
  • beanyspoon
    Options
    Wow! Well done :happy:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm proud of you! I can't wait to get there and join you. You've been working hard and it's paid off! Go celebrate on vacation! Whoo hoo!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Take the pic after the beach - but don't forget the sunscreen so you don't burn!!! Have fun in FL.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Great job. Have a great vacation:flowerforyou:
  • kimford28
    Options
    NICE WORK!!!! how good does that feel?!?! Keep it up! Enjoy your vacation.