Starting Over and Looking for Support Buddies

Options
Hello my name is Michele (TheReviewChic). I am a product review blogger and graphic designer. I am starting my weight loss journey over as I lost my motivation. I am looking for weight loss buddies to ride this train with me as we reach our goals together. If you would like to be weight loss buds then please add me. I just feel this would be a lot easier to do with friends who understand cheering you on. Here is to weight loss success!

Replies

• MsLadyTAW
    MsLadyTAW Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I deeply understand the loss of motivation. I too am starting over, and would be happy to step up and cheer you along your path. Send a friend request and we will begin. I would enjoy the same myself. Yes, here is to weight loss success!
  • gregsbutler13
    gregsbutler13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Would love to help you along on your journey and help you reach your goals and beyond. You can do this!
  • jenniebean310
    jenniebean310 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I too am back! I origionally joined shortly after the birth of my first child. After friends on here being less than encouraging and making several stressful moves for my husbands work I dropped off. I then tried to join back but remained discouraged with the lack of support. Now that my 2nd is a year old I'm back & I want to actually meet my goal this time! I've lost about 15lbs since I joined but truly that number for the past year is actually 22lbs. I'm looking to shed 30 more & would love to be friends with anyone who wants to be motivated & hold me accountable. I'm tired of hearing my husband say he loves to snuggle me because I'm "comfy" bless his heart.... I want to bring "sexy" back! Send me requests & I'll happily accept.
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for support and offer great support in return. Feel free to send a request and good luck
  • Koljandertjie69
    Koljandertjie69 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele, feel free to add me for support. Last year I lost 27 kg (59.5 lbs) and then I moved to a new town and were slaking for 7 months during which I gained 10 kg. But now I got my motivation back and mentally got my head back on being healthy. So I also starting over again. With perseverance and a good support system we can win & get sexy back :) .

Still have 35.9 kg (79.1 lbs) to go. C
  • expatkat06
    expatkat06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again as well after loss of motivation due to an injury. I have lost and regained weight several times over the past 10 years. Each time I say it's going to be my last time, then I start to see results and get complacent. I now have 40lbs to lose and am at my highest weight ever. Always found I do better with support from others.
  • squantee
    squantee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I m also starting over after a 3 year break, 50 to lose. Will be tough but ready. Will add you
  • PyzOrtiz1
    PyzOrtiz1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here!! It was 3 years since I have used this and created/deleted accounts the last couple of weeks until I start on a good note instead of going over all the nutrition goals. I have 15 pounds to lose but I seem to be gaining and not losing.. time for me to seriously crack down on myself.. but I'm here to also help other with their journey too! You CAN do it! Stick with it and of course you can add me.
  • Luvmetheweighiam
    Luvmetheweighiam Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Somebody please helo show me how to add people thanks.
  • jsimms435
    jsimms435 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's always great to have a word of encouragement
  • kathsmwilson
    kathsmwilson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele,

I'm starting over too. If your still looking for support on your weight loss journey feel free to friend me.

Kat
  • tytreja
    tytreja Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm staring over too after losing and gaining it all back. I to am looking for someone to encourage this journey. You can me so we can encourage each other
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my journey as well! Add me (:
  • linagogirl
    linagogirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over today....need a buddy to hold me accountable and motivate me during this journey....I have alot of weight to lose....short term goal is 30....long term is 75....ideally. ...100....but I gotta take one step at a time......add me!!!
  • wildflower9135
    wildflower9135 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Had a goal to lose 40 lbs this year. Lost 20 earlier this year. Then life got in the way. Multiple back to back trips and events. Stress. Now I am back in where I started. I will add you.