what is your favorite?

Options
nikibob
nikibob Posts: 165 Member
my favorite thing about the new, skinnier, and much healthier me is that i don't have a round shaped face anymore! i'm not all big round cheeks anymore!! what is your favorite thing about your new body and/or new lifestyle??

Replies

• calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Wearing size 4 short and skirts!!!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Wearing smaller clothes. And looking good in them. :wink:
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Going into a store and knowing that there are going to be several things I LIKE that I WANT to try on, instead of 2 and I just pick the less bad one. Now I buy things I LOVE!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Being the smallest I've been since the 4th grade. :drinker:
  • plumpncurvy
    plumpncurvy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    liking who I am!
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Not there yet, but i will be. i do however like that my pants are no longer sucked so hard to my butt and legs that i feel like a sausage. i guess thats a plus. Comfortable in clothing. there. thats my answer. it sure beats what i had written before :-) it was bad.
  • nikibob
    Options
    Loving the replies so far! Way to go everyone!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I've always loved my muscles, especially in my legs, and with regular running again, they look awesome, can't lie.
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    collar bones!! They went MIA for about 5 years but now there back!!
  • nikibob
    Options
    I've always loved my muscles, especially in my legs, and with regular running again, they look awesome, can't lie.

love this one as well!!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have only lost a total of 11lbs ( so far) and a ton of inches, so, I'm really just happy that I"m feeling AWESOME about myself, and being more confident! I also enjoy, how things are fitting better too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!