Blue Bell Ice Cream

Options
boomboom011
boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
How many of you have had it and if you have what is your favorite flavor?

Yes Im bored!

Replies

• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I have.

Vanilla. Way too big a temptation, even at the reduced fat level. Ice cream is my kryptonite.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    See someone is going to have to seriously explain the obsession with blu ebell ice cream to me! I bought some because I had heard my friends back east rave about it, I bought Vanilla Bean. And I was NOT impressed at all. I was serously dissapointed for the price. I will buy blue bunny any day over that. It tasted more icy in texture then creamy and the flavor wasnt very prominent either despite the very visible beans
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    STEP AWAY FROM THE BLUE BELL NOW!!!

:noway:
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have I love them ALL! But alas, it's not available in Wisconsin :sad:
  • patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Krazy Kookie Dough!!! Im pretty sure its seasonal, Im hoping it is other wise Im screwed!!! I cant get enough of that stuff!! ITs soooooo yummy!
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream and blue bell is my absolute favorite! There are so many that are so very delish! Moolenium Crunch, Rocky Road, Lemon and Mint Chocolate Chip!!! Now I want some ice cream!
  • porksiopao
    porksiopao Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell is the best ice cream you can find in the grocery! My favorite is Banana Split!
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    Not me!!! I heard it was as addictive as crack and I haven't tried that either! Ice cream is a big weakness of mine and I've heard too many delicious details on it so I am afraid:grumble:
  • boomboom011
    Options
    See someone is going to have to seriously explain the obsession with blu ebell ice cream to me! I bought some because I had heard my friends back east rave about it, I bought Vanilla Bean. And I was NOT impressed at all. I was serously dissapointed for the price. I will buy blue bunny any day over that. It tasted more icy in texture then creamy and the flavor wasnt very prominent either despite the very visible beans

oh no not the vanilla bean. the homemade vanilla is the one you should have tried. they have one now called southern blackberry cobbler and its supposedly the devil! it has pie crust in it. oh and yes its not cheap but when it goes on sale grab it.

I am not a big fan of ice cream but all of a sudden i want some!

im sorry you didnt care for it. i say give it one more try!
  • razzmahtazz
    razzmahtazz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in Texas where Blue Bell is made so I grew up with it. Hands down, I think it's the best! (But the calories....ugh!) They are constantly coming out with new flavors and I'm often tempted to try! I almost wish it wasn't so easily available!
  • jclayton28
    Options
    dutch chocolate all out girl. my favorite chocolate in the world. well...besides chocolate covered peanuts. :) by the way...you should try chocolate covered peanuts on your ice cream. amazing...only this is totally not motivating me to do better at my eating. haha.....God Bless. :)
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    banana split is my weakness and i have not had any since i started mfp yay me
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm a Texas girl and my hubby was born in Brenham so Blue Bell is an important thing! Lol.

Vanilla is my favorite.

But I'll eat anything without nuts? Hahah.
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Can someone send me some to Wisconsin? Pretty please...it's been 5 long years :sad: All I have now are my memories :cry:
  • boomboom011
    Options
    moolenium (sp?) is sooooo good! You can get them in smaller containers now!

Im so sorry for bringing this up. Now i feel bad for dangling a carrot. Yea carrots thats what you want really!
  • amyinTX
    amyinTX Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me! :) Growing up about an hour from the home of Blue Bell ice cream meant eating many of their flavors. I have actually tried the Southern Blackberry Cobbler and it is fantastic but would not be able to have it in my house now! They also had a flavor that was Georgia Peach Cobbler and it was to die for .. haven't seen it in a while.
  • marybsalmon
    marybsalmon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Definitely the Homemade Vanilla is the best! I'm from Texas and it's available in all the stores & even the little convenience stores. I have to stay away from it though...I could eat it everyday and I'd be as big as the house! I only eat it at special family get-togethers.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I like the banana pudding flavor with the nilla wafers in it!
    And they have an Anniversary Cake flavor that tastes like amaretto. *drool*
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes!! chocolate chip cookie dough...the first time I ate it was 1995 in Texas. We live in sc and had no idea about blue bell. But it has come to town....God help me! LOL
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I just had some tonight! Natural vanilla bean! I don't like eggs in my vanilla unless it's frozen custard from a frozen custard shop!
    I love Blue Bell, I think it's delicious. It has a nice clear vanilla flavor without being weighed down with a bunch of other crap. Their chocolate is amazing too. Compared to the price of Breyer's (my other favorite) you just can't beat it.