Goals for the summer? Or spring?

Options
5'7 24
Cw 140 pure carbs
GW 110-30 depending on muscle
I want to reach this goal by late March

What's your goals for the summer?

It's December and this summer's going to fantastic and I want the body to along with it
Anyone that wants motivation should add me

Replies

• n1terunner
    n1terunner Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Added - goal for me is weight lifting all winter long. I'm a motivator too.
  • Aud66
    Aud66 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yep wat that body, want the muscle, want to look and feel fit.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Booked flights to Japan for the summer and every extra gram will mean more sweat. I'm trying to use that fact to help me, but winter makes me want excessive carbs so badly!
  • mila_lova
    mila_lova Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I want to be at my goal by June 2017. I wanted to lose 30 lbs, but the more I learn about strength training the more I realize thatI might look much better at a higher weight with a low body fat % and a lot of muscle.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    This may be a silly question but are you in the Southern hemisphere talking about the current summer or Northern hemisphere talking about six months from now?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,890 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It is summer ... the first day of summer was December 1. Autumn starts March 1.

Hopefully the weather will finally cooperate and give us a summer this year.

My goals ... lots of outdoor activities and maintain.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

As an American, the concept of summer in December kinda blew my mind a little bit lol
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Get back into the groove of exercising and do a Spartan Sprint obstacle course!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,890 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

As an American, the concept of summer in December kinda blew my mind a little bit lol

It is finally starting to warm up here. We've had a long, long winter this year. Started getting cold in April and it's still hanging on a bit.
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am 6-1 male, currently weighing 218. My May 1 goal weight is 190 -- that's 28 pounds to lose in 5 months - about a pound a week.
  • sarahshealthy
    sarahshealthy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and 25 with about 30 more pounds to lose. I want my goal body by May 2017. Toned and mentally happy is my ultimate goal. I have a wonderful anniversary trip planned for September 2017 though that calls for bikinis every day in a tropical climate
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I started in may down 62 I'd like to be down 100 by end of August. and I want to be strong!!! like kick butt strong:) I'm so much stronger than I was but have long way to go.