I'm back!!!

Hey guys I'm back after a year of struggling to get back to my healthy eating regime jus hope i stick to it cos when i lose motivation it all goes down hill. Tummys all bloated i look like im expecting even at work i was asked by a pupil if im pregnant ( embarrassing moment there was a crowd of pupils and staff who heard him). Coats gone tight after literally falling off. Need to push myself if i am ever going to feel better mentally and physically. Hope everyone else is doing well keep up the amazing work and energy.
My advice no matter what gets you down try to keeping pushing yourself to look after your health cos when you lose that motivation you lose control of yourself. Good luck guys.

Replies

• m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    You can do it! (: I totally can relate to being asked that horrible question it's absolutely mortifying /: but an eye opener as well, I hope it serves as a motivation rather than any negative self esteem issues.
  • sadyia15
    sadyia15 Posts: 76 Member
    I did have a an old pic of myself when i was big that use to be my motivation. N yh defo using this new experience to motivate me now lol