zumba!!

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
I have heard many of people talk about these classes and at the gym at my job they are now doing Zumba classes Mondays and Wednesdays. I am thinking about going this Wednesday

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I have heard many of people talk about these classes and at the gym at my job they are now doing Zumba classes Mondays and Wednesdays. I am thinking about going this Wednesday
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    My work used to offer a Zumba class to the employees free of charge. It was a BLAST!!! If you have a chance to check it out, do. You will not regret it, all us ladies would laugh at ourselves and the hip gyrations, but it served it's purpose, made us sweat and was a great change from the normal workout. Good luck, have fun and ENJOY!!!:flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Give it a try!!! I think you are going to love it!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FletcherChic
    Options
    i love zumba and it's a GREAT calorie burner....we are moving soon and if they don't have zumba there i think i might just die!!!...i even considered getting certified as an instructor just so that i can be sure i have it available to me!!!!...i have a background in dance so for me it brings out my inner dancer and helps me to feel young again....if you've never danced a day in your life, don't worry - you will be fine and you will love it!!!! my mom does it too where she lives and we call each other and compare our classes - hers is a lot more different but it sounds equally fun! moving to great music will put you in a great mood too!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jfox
    jfox Posts: 11
    Options
    loooove zumba!!!
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hm, I was not a fan...but you should try it...I will probably give it another go sometime. I don't like to count anything out until I've done it 3 times. I figure if I don't like it 3 times it probably just isn't for me. I guess it kind of depends on the instructor and the group. Most of the people I have talked to love it.
  • Get_It_Tight
    Options
    I love ZUMBA:love: I go 3 times a week!!!!!!!!!