Starting again - 80lbs to lose

Options
I just had my second child 4 months ago. I'm looking for support and motivation to keep me on track.
I'm traveling for the holidays with a toddler and a baby so I know it's going to be hard to stay on track with the stress and lack of opportunities to try to work out; not that I do that every day.

Replies

• VirtualMellie
    VirtualMellie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new one! :) I have a 6 month old myself. The stresses of kids and family make it hard sometimes ( at least for me) to make a nice healthy meal and be able to just sit down and actually enjoy it lol makes bad choices seem a lot easier. If you need a friend, I'm here :)
  • teacherbowden
    teacherbowden Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I try to make healthy meals but yes it is hard. I find Mac and cheese to be easy and my son will eat it; so I end up eating it too.
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I'm always here for support and motivation (:
  • vernalwicks
    vernalwicks Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Dear Friends, We can do this together! I will look forward to hearing from you and I will send you notes of encouragement...back to you. Love, Verna
  • Never2Bz
    Never2Bz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on MFP almost 1,800 days. There are ups and downs but this site keeps me from totally losing my mind or waistline
  • marip512
    marip512 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi. I've had 3 kids. I am done having kids and now trying to get my body back. I have 60 lbs to lose so looking for motivation and support. I've lost 14 pounds so far still have 60 to go. Want a healthy lifestyle not just losing the weight. So could use all the support once I start to hit all those plateaus. Anyone can feel free to add me. We could all use support.
  • teacherbowden
    teacherbowden Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to have so many people with me on this journey. I'm sorry I have not responded yet, I'm getting over a stomach bug and now my son has it. My app would not let me complete my journal yesterday since I only had toast. But I logged it in today, as I logged in my soup for today, trying to stay up with it.