Most painful

Options
2»

Replies

• Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    What do you mean down below? Did some tinder boy give you the H?

No, my bartholin gland was clogged up and caused a cyst, which had to be drained. Will probably require a procedure to remove the gland.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Kidney stones- I have had them on at least 10 separate occasions
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I've only had one. Took me 6 weeks to pass. Miserable. Worse that natural childbirth

My last one was 3 months ago.

I puked in six different rooms of a Scottsdale hospital.

... the janitors there love me
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Either gallbladder attacks and recovering from the surgery or when I fell and broke my foot and injured the soft tissue in my foot. My foot was black and I couldn't walk.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Hmm tough one..
    Torn muscle maybe...
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Not exactly an injury, but I had a hip-to-ankle blood clot a few years ago. Owpain.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Probably three occasions when if a paramedic asked me I would have said 10/10 on the pain scale.
    • Biggest "volume" of pain - a car rearranged my knee (ruptured a cruciate ligament and tore out a meniscus).
    • Most disabling pain - My first big disc herniation, felt like been I'd wired been up to the mains electricity with any/every movement.
    • Most sickening pain - Rode off a race track on my motorbike at about 90mph straight into a steel ARMCO barrier, bent the handlebars with my knees and flattened the petrol tank with my testicles. Didn't realise I'd broken some minor bones until a long while after.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Torsed ovary featuring grapefruit-sized cyst doctors unable to diagnose until way too late after several visits and months of excruciating pain. Feminine mystique!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Torsed ovary featuring grapefruit-sized cyst doctors unable to diagnose until way too late after several visits and months of excruciating pain. Feminine mystique!

Womenz...... I'm not exactly sure who worked your deal but us guys need to occasionally shave and brush our teeth a couple of times a day.

I truly admire the amount of upkeep and detail ladies put into themselves compared to us idiots.
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Either gallbladder attacks and recovering from the surgery or when I fell and broke my foot and injured the soft tissue in my foot. My foot was black and I couldn't walk.

I've also experienced both of those. They both suck. Gall bladder attacks with pancreatitis........

Worst. Ever.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    severely impinged shoulder
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I've only had one. Took me 6 weeks to pass. Miserable. Worse that natural childbirth

The first one - Swore my appendix burst. You could have cut me open with a rusty knife. Last few have been to big to pass. I have had one removed by going into the kidney from the back and two removed - well let's just say the put me out and go up and get it. lol.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Sacroiliac injury, my sacrum shifted and didn't rest nicely in place. When asked how much pain, I said 9.5. I didn't say 10 because I considered that a point where I'd pass out.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Finding out a girl I completely trusted cheated on me.
    Has never healed.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    Tell me about your most painful injury.

Mine is an infected cyst "down below."

Yeah I've had an infected ingrown hair down there. That wasn't fun.

The worst was probably when I was 13 or so and one of my fingers got infected so badly that there was a huge abscess under the nail and they had to remove it.

Other than that, and extremely painful menstrual cramps at times (to the point of throwing up), I've been very lucky.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Probably every time I get the man-flu. :p
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    What do you mean down below? Did some tinder boy give you the H?

No, my bartholin gland was clogged up and caused a cyst, which had to be drained. Will probably require a procedure to remove the gland.

Bartholin cysts are the worst thing ever. Childbirth doesn't even come close. You can't walk or sit. It's like having a bowling ball full of pain attached to your hoo ha. Hugs to you. Fingers crossed it doesn't come back.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Bulging disc L4/L5