30 day shred question.... Please someone answer!

So this might be a stupid question but i am going to ask anyways..... for the 30 day shred are you suppose to just do like level 1 for as long as you can until it gets easy or do you alternate like Monday you do level 1 then Tuesday you do level 2 so on? Anyone tell me how they did it and what kind of food to eat to get lots of muscle? Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Since it's for 30 days, what I am doing is 10 days of each level. Right now I am on Level 1, Day 6. In 4 days I am going off to Level 2. :)
  • she says to do each one for ten days in a row, but if you need more or less time on each level, listen to your body
  • In general, you're supposed to do each level for 10 days, but I wouldn't move in until Level 1 is no longer challenging.

I just completed day 5 of level 1 and it's getting easier, but definitely not ready for level 2 yet!
    I'm also gonna take a break from it when my monthly time comes. Sweat + period does not = a happy camper with me!

Jillian really should clarify how long you're supposed to do each level though, I agree on that!

Good luck with the 30 DS!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    3 levels, 30 days, 10 days per level. In a row. You should TRY level 2 on day 11 but if you can't handle it, there's no shame in giving level one a few more days before moving on. Same goes for moving from 2 to 3.
  • thatbondchick
    thatbondchick Posts: 14 Member
    I've been thinking about this too. I know she says do 10 days of each but I've heard that some people break it up differently. I just finished day 5 of level 1 as well and I don't feel like I'm nearly ready for level 2 either. I do see a pretty big difference in my endurance so far though. I guess I'll wait to see how I feel on day 10.

Good luck to everyone! :)
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    I did 10 days for level 1, but Lord help me, I do believe I'm going to need more than that for Level 2...lol....listen to your body, if you hit the 10 days and don't feel ready or try level 2 and dont' feel ready...do what is best for you and your body
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    I am on my second round of 30DS and I had this question on my first round too. I was advised to do 10 days on each level and that's what i did. To be honest in my first go round, I found Level 1 harder than Level 2. Everyone seems to have a different experience But I'd follow the program as it's intended. 10 days on each level.
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Doing it at your own pace will not affect your results at all!! I have been getting great results and I have moved on when I felt like it was getting easy. Every body is different. People get way too hung up on numbers. Spend 10 days or 17 day on a level and you will see results. Just be consistent with your eating and exercise.