Turbofire

Options
I started it today and WOW I think it kicked my butt I am STILL almost 10 hours later feeling it!!! NO real reason for this post but to say It was fun and I can tell it works if anyone JUST started it keep me posted ! Tomorrow Day 2

Replies

• HSmamato4
    HSmamato4 Posts: 70
    Options
    I have had lots of people recommend that to me but I am very overweight. I have just started my journey and am doing well, but still have a long way to go. Is it designed for people of all fitness levels or should I start somewhere else first? Would love your recommendations! TIA
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    I been only doing this "change " for 30 days first 30 days I did random exercise and elliptical to gain strength Just started this program its intense BUT I think if you modify it ,people will be fine I am no coach though or dr so not for sure. Hope this helps
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I have had lots of people recommend that to me but I am very overweight. I have just started my journey and am doing well, but still have a long way to go. Is it designed for people of all fitness levels or should I start somewhere else first? Would love your recommendations! TIA

It recommends that you have a strong fitness base to start, however, there is turbojam which is very similar and a lot of people start out there.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i wish you lots of luck...feel free to add me
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Turbofire on August 8th, can't wait :)
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    i started turbo fire last week monday and i lost 4 lbs by last sunday and i follow a 1200 calories a day.....its a good workout and the music is fun this is my second week and i cant wait for sunday to see how much i have lost this week.

9237384.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • georgiag111
    Options
    i started turbo fire last week monday and i lost 4 lbs by last sunday and i follow a 1200 calories a day.....its a good workout and the music is fun this is my second week and i cant wait for sunday to see how much i have lost this week.

9237384.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    wow nice you losing inches too already???
  • georgiag111
    Options
    I'm starting Turbofire on August 8th, can't wait :)
    good luck its fun so far
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    do you need any equipment for turbofire? and how long will the workout last?