diary advice

Options
Hey everyone!
I'm curious what others would think of my typical daily diet. I created a sample diet for tomorrow (Fri the 15th). I know you all have some great insight, so If you can offer me any advice as to what I might change/add/keep please let me know! Thanks!

Replies

• barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    keep all change nothing lol
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    It looks good. My only concern is having artificial sweetener 3 times a day.
  • sophiessweets
    Options
    I'll admit, if artificial sweetener is as bad for you as some might say, I'll be the first to go! ..working on this ; )
  • _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    It looks good. My only concern is having artificial sweetener 3 times a day.

.... and I think I saw some diet soda as well.

You may want to consider adding some dark leafy greens (kale, spinach, chard, etc.). You can steam them and just eat with some fresh lemon juice.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,004 Member
    Options
    Looks great, but add more vegetables.
  • cheddarboy
    cheddarboy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i have a feeling you're going to get more suggestions than you wanted, lol..

I didn't look too deep into what you're eating, but I would say to try to split your meals into 5 or 6 fairly equal parts with roughly the amount of macronutrients /5 or 6. So if you're aiming for 1600 calories, you eat 250 - 300 calories per meal and close to the same macronutrients (ex 200gm carb / 5or6 - 30 - 35gm / meal. Its also good to limit your carbs in your last meal before bed...
  • sophiessweets
    Options
    Thanks all, very helpful feedback : )
  • happymom1197
    happymom1197 Posts: 155
    Options
    It looks amazing and delicious!!!