Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitbit Aria scales

blueboy2526
blueboy2526 Posts: 19 Member
Hi - quick question. Seriously thinking of buying these for christmas. Anyone else used them? How accurate are they and do they work as Fitbit claim?

Replies

• antdelsa
    antdelsa Posts: 174 Member
    I've had mine for about a year and a half ... i like it .. its been pretty accurate from as far as i can tell, bf% isn't gonna be 100% dead on but it gives you a general range

Syncs great with fitbit as well i haven't had any syncing issues and you can add multiple users
  • Milica986
    Milica986 Posts: 70 Member
    I have Fitbit Aria and Fitbit Charge
    I recommend both
  • blueboy2526
    blueboy2526 Posts: 19 Member
    Thanks for the replies. I will give it a bash - weigh in after Christmas should be interesting!!
  • Tiburon210
    Tiburon210 Posts: 10 Member
    I use fitbit. Add me at stvrod7@gmail.com
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,069 Member
    If you weight yourself as soon as you get up after relieving yourself you should have pretty precise readings from day to day as far as BF% goes. If you measure from morning to night you will have wildly different numbers. As far as accuracy, mine was within a percent or two of my Dexa scan. It tends to estimate slightly lower.